1. It will be the responsibility of the purchaser to examine and check the goods purchased via the Site, and to notify the Company of any product defects no later than five days from the date of product delivery to him, failing which, he will sacrifice his right to file any claim in this regard.
2. In the event of a defect, the purchaser will be entitled to replace the product with a new one. The Company will not be liable for any resultant damage, caused indirectly by the use of the product.
3. Returned items should be sent to the Company’s address at 6, Modi’in St., Petach Tikva (including the zip code), and for items delivered outside Israel, the purchaser should mark the goods as returned exports, otherwise he will have to bear the expense of any levied customs duties and/or other fee charged to the Company for their return.
4. Cancellation of a transaction is possible, in accordance with the relevant Consumer Protection Regulations (Transaction Cancellation), 2010, within 14 days of the purchase date against presentation of an invoice, and on condition that
the product is new, in its original packaging, and no use has been made of it. Cancellation fees will be at the rate of 5% of the value of the deal or NIS 100, whichever is the lower. Purchases of food utensils cannot be cancelled. The cost of returning the product to the seller shall be borne by the customer. The amount of reimbursement due will be paid after the seller has received the returned product, in new condition, and in its original packaging.
5. There is no guarantee provided for combination products, such as silver combined with wood, glass, crystal, ceramics, and so on.
6. Replacement and/or return and/or cancellation of seasonal products, such as Passover Haggadot, etrog boxes, scrolls, or Chanukah menorahs, is not permitted.
7. Any product for which a personalized etching was ordered is not returnable, and the provisions of Article 19 are not applicable to it.