Terms and conditions
1. The terms specified in these Site Rules, together with their occasional updates, shall apply to the Hadad Brothers Limited (hereinafter, the “Company”) company website (hereinafter, the “Site”), and to the business relationship and connections between the user and/or purchaser, and the company website.
2. It is essential to read and understand the instructions set out in these Site Rules, together with all issued statements and/or regulations concerning the use of the website and associated conditions of privacy, prior to using the website and conducting transactions there.
3. Use of the website and purchasing via the website constitutes agreement of the user and/or the purchaser to all the terms and conditions stated in these Site Rules without any reservation, including their occasional updates.
4. The Company is the owner of the proprietary, intellectual and spiritual rights to the Site and the products displayed there, including all rights derived from its power of legal ownership according to which such rights are exclusive to the Company.
5. The online use of the Company’s website is free of charge and solely for private use.
6. It is forbidden to use the data content of the Site for publicity purposes of any kind. All or any part of the Site’s data content shall not be publicly displayed without the prior written agreement of the Company.
7. It is forbidden to distribute and/or duplicate and/or copy and/or make any other use of the material and data content of the Site.
8. Materials from the Site may not be edited and/or marketed without the prior written agreement of the Company.
9. Regardless of the Company’s efforts to provide optimal service via the Site, the Company does not guarantee either that the Site will be constantly available or that the information posted here will be up-to-date at all times.
10. Regardless of the Company’s efforts to provide optimal service via the Site, the Company does not guarantee the constant availability or supply of products advertised on the Site. The Company reserves the right not to sell and/or supply products that are out of stock and/or have been discontinued.
11. The graphic images on the Site are intended for illustrative purposes only and do not constitute a part of the agreement between the Site user and/or customer and the Company, under the terms of these Site Rules. The company shall not be held liable for the extent to which an image is up to date and/or incorrect and/or inaccurate.
General Terms and Conditions
12. The Company shall make all reasonable efforts to comply with the delivery dates indicated on the Site, but the Company shall not be held liable for non-compliance with the specified dates and/or whatever damages the user and/or purchaser may incur thereby, and the latter shall take into account the possibility of a delay in delivery and, by the placement of his order, shall waive all rights to file a lawsuit and/or claim and/or demand in respect to a delay in delivery of his order.
13. The Company provides product lifetime guarantees for silverware stamped with its hallmark, as long as the product use is reasonable, in accordance with the Company guidelines and as detailed in the Instructions for Use issued by the Company and delivered together with each product. The company shall not be held liable for any loss or damage of any kind whatsoever. The Company shall not bear responsibility for resultant damage, indirect damage, or personal loss or injury thus incurred. The Company is not liable for any loss of profit, income, yield, or benefit. The Company is not liable for direct or indirect damages deriving from the incorrect use of the products and contrary to the Company’s instructions. The Company’s liability shall only be accepted in conjunction with a signed warranty certificate, the corporate stamp on the product, and related invoice or proof of purchase.
14. The Company’s liability for products purchased through the Site will be valid in conjunction with the signed warranty certificate and the Company’s original signature and stamp accompanying an invoice and/or product purchase confirmation issued directly by the Company.
15. The purchaser hereby undertakes to indemnify the Company for any loss and/or damage and/or cost and/or liability and/or expense, including but not limited to legal costs and whatever other amounts may be payable by the Company to third parties in the event of a lawsuit and/or dispute and/or settlement deriving from or caused by any violation by the purchaser of his commitment under the terms of these Site Rules.
16. Without prejudice to any other compensation that may be awarded to the Company under the law, in the event of a breach of the instructions detailed above and hereunder, the Company will be empowered to take steps, at its discretion, to prevent a user from accessing the Site, including all the user IP addresses and/or to make contact with the user’s Internet service provider to block his Site access, and this without prejudice to the Company’s right to take further legal proceedings with respect to the user’s violations.
17. The Company is the sole owner of all intellectual and spiritual property rights or all other rights relating to the design of products on the Site and/or of the site itself.
18. The law governing these instructions will be subject to the laws of the State of Israel, and all activities and/or legal proceedings empowered by them will be conducted exclusively at the relevant Tel Aviv District courts in Israel.
19. Any delay in taking legal action and/or utilization of rights, regardless of the length of delay, shall not constitute a waiver and/or cancellation of the existing rights of the company under those provisions.
20. The Company shall be entitled to update and/or amend and/or delete and/or add to these instructions from time to time at its sole discretion, and these changes will be valid from the date of their publication.
21. If it is determined by a law court or other competent judicial body that any of the above instructions is illegal and/or unenforceable, the remaining instructions and directives shall remain in force.
22. The above instructions shall apply to and be binding upon the parties, including their successors and those delegated by them.
23. Personal details and/or personal information and/or identification details (hereinafter, “Personal Information”) which the Company receives from you when entering an order are intended for the purpose of product purchase on the Site, and must be free of any errors and/or different inaccuracies that will prevent the safe receipt of your ordered and purchased items.
24. Personal information, as well as information on purchases via the Site (hereinafter, “Information”), will be stored in the database of the Site in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Protection Act, 1981 (Jewish Calendar Year 5731), and will be used in accordance with the provisions of this section and/or the relevant provisions of the law.
25. The Company invests greatly in commercial measures to protect the integrity of information and to secure data against unauthorized, third-party access. The gathering and confidential storage is performed in a secured environment. The Company uses a combination of security techniques and procedures and other organizational means to ensure information protection against unauthorized access and/or use and/or disclosure to unauthorized parties within the company and/or to third parties under the contractual and/or relevant legal terms.
26. In addition, as detailed in the agreement, the terms and conditions of credit card clearance for transactions via the Site are implemented via a clearing agent and the Company does not retain on its servers any of the credit card information provided by Site users.
27. Some of the facilities and/or services provided via the Site require completion of a registration process during which you will be required to provide personal information, and without prejudice to the foregoing, including your full name and your email address (hereinafter, the “Registration”). Accordingly, you hereby declare that the provision of your personal details to the Company during registration is voluntary and with your free consent.
28. The company may send you promotional material by email, from time to time, in accordance with the Communications Law (Telecommunications and Broadcasts) (Amendment No. 40) Law, 2008 (“Anti-Spam Law”). The Company is permitted to use the information provided via the Site – and the information collected about site usage patterns – to improve its online services and/or, by whatever other channel it may offer to contact you, if necessary, in compliance with the rulings of the Anti-Spam Law, or for the purpose of analysis and provision of statistical information to third parties. Such third parties and/or their employees and/or their representatives are prohibited from making use of the personal information for any other purpose other than those stated above in this section.
and/or use of information obtained through the aforementioned intrusions, by virtue of the agreement and/or under the law. We recommend that you take every precaution to protect your information while active online. For example, change your passwords frequently, use a combination of letters and numbers when creating passwords, and be sure to use a secure browser.
30. The Company has no interest in obtaining any content or information from you that is confidential or protected by any rights, and you are required to refrain from uploading to the Site or posting there, any such information. Therefore, whatever content or information you provide to the Company and/or publicize via the Site or related channels for advertising purposes (such as, in forums, comments, and so on) will be treated as non-confidential and non-exclusive. You should be aware that by providing content and information for publication, you are awarding to the Company free and unlimited license to display, duplicate, copy, distribute, market, broadcast, and make it publicly available, as well as to use the content and information for whatever other purpose it may judge appropriate. This means that you have no right, and will not have any right in the future to any form of payment for any content you submit to the Company or post to its Site.
32. On the Site, there are links connecting to other Internet sites. The company endeavors to link to websites that, to the best of its knowledge, do not violate the privacy of users of other Websites. However, the company is not responsible for the conditions of use and/or privacy policies of other websites, their content, or for all that is associated with or derives from their use. Your use of links to other websites and/or use of other websites is at your own risk.